ReBUILD holds annual consortium workshop in KampalaTuesday, 01 Nov 2011
This month, ReBUILD (pictured right) met in Kampala for the Annual Consortium Workshop.
The aim of the workshop was to design the research protocols for five core projects, three of which will start in the study countries during 2012.
During the workshop, team members from each study country shared their learning, following the completion of the Country Situation Analyses and identified key areas for project development in the coming months.
Our Consortium Advisory Group (CAG) was also on hand to review the work completed so far and offer their advice about next steps for the six year programme.
The workshop was a big success with ReBUILD partners feeling optimistic about completing the Inception Phase. If successful, the five projects that will commence in 2012 and 2013 are:
- Health financing – in Cambodia, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- Incentives – Cambodia, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- Contracting – Cambodia and Sierra Leone
- Rural posting – Uganda and Zimbabwe
- Aid architecture – Uganda.